Ep05 – How to Know if Hiring is the Right Move
The Growing Your Team Podcast
Should you hire a team member, or should you wait? Like many small business owners, you might be asking yourself this question. Today, you are going to learn if hiring is the right move.
In this episode of the Growing Your Team podcast, we are breaking down the four signs that it’s time to hire your first or next team member. By properly evaluating what’s going on in your business, you’ll be able to determine if your company should continue as is or if the best move is to add the help your business is showing it needs.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How you can grow your business without working more hours.
- Why waitlists are not a good sign in business.
- How you can say yes to more of your ideal clients and projects.
- The signs it’s time to hire your first or next team member.
- Why it’s bad for business to put off hiring when you have a need.
- How not having enough time will stunt your business’s growth and what you can do to gain more time.
Download your copy of the Three Steps to Identifying Who to Hire worksheet.
By using the worksheet, you can ensure you are finding the perfect-fit team member who is going to positively impact your business. By taking the right steps, you can hire the person who is going to grow with your company and make your life easier!
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today so you never miss a future episode.
I have so much information to share with you. Plus, I have a long line of guests who you will not want to miss!
Also, if you have not done so yet, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find this podcast and give them the knowledge to grow and lead their team members.