At Growing Your Team, we are the experts on building the team that allows your business to scale.
Simplifying the process of hiring the right team members to save you valuable time and earn you more revenue.
Ep16 – How to Balance Your Needs with Your Team’s Needs with Anna De Salvo
The Growing Your Team Podcast
Chances are, you started a business to do what you love. However, as you quickly discovered, running a business takes a lot more work. In order to get everything done, delegation is needed.
In this episode of the Growing Your Team Podcast, Anna De Salvo is sharing with us her tips on what to delegate within your business, and how to grow effective teams.
One of the top ways of growing effective teams is to give your team what they need. But, how do you give your team what they need while still caring for your own needs and the needs of the business? Listen to the conversation and hear Anna’s tips on how to balance your needs with the needs of your team.
About Anna De Salvo:
Anna De Salvo is a mom, wife, teacher, speaker, and course creator for working moms. She helps even the busiest working moms get ish done. As a working mom, she has invested her time, money and energy looking for ways to improve her time freedom so she can show up for herself & family. You can find her at www.annadesalvo.com for tips, strategies, and recipes that are timesaving and family-friendly.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What Anna’s best bosses did to learn what the team needed for success. (7:22)
- How to build trust with your team so they will follow your lead. (9:20)
- About my most effective team in corporate and how tending to their needs didn’t impact performance. (11:00)
- How long a work day should be to get the highest productivity out of your team – spoiler, it’s not eight! (12:45)
- What Timeboxing is and why you should following it in your business. (17:17)
- How to balance your productivity needs with that of your teams. (18:29)
- How to decide what you should and shouldn’t be spending your time on within your business so you can stay within your zone of genius. (20:12)
- The three tiers of delegation and how you can use them in your life and business. (23:54)
- What you should do when the needs of a team member don’t mix with the needs of the business. (27:29)
Download Ann’s Timeboxing tool for productivity here.
How to Connect with Anna:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/showupmama
Do you want support and encouragement as you hire and lead your perfect-fit team?
Join the Growing Your Team Facebook community! With the support of Jamie and other small business owners, you can grow a business that’s bigger than you!
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today so you never miss a future episode.
I have so much information to share with you. Plus, I have a long line of guests who you will not want to miss!
Also, if you have not done so yet, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find this podcast and give them the knowledge to grow and lead their team members.
You’re stuck in the cycle of having enough work to be successful but not enough time to grow your business.
You know you need help but you’re not sure what help is best.
You need the three-part method for finding the right person who will save you time and earn you more by getting the right work off your plate.