At Growing Your Team, we are the experts on building the team that allows your business to scale.
Simplifying the process of hiring the right team members to save you valuable time and earn you more revenue.
Ep19 – Hiring Mindset Challenges That Are Impacting Your Bottom Line
The Growing Your Team Podcast
Do you have hiring mindset challenges that are holding you back from adding the support you need to your small business?
If you do, you’re not alone. Too many businesses resist hiring even when their business is showing them that there is a need to add a new team member.
In this episode of the Growing Your Team podcast, you’ll hear about two of the most common mindset challenges that stop small businesses from moving forward with making hiring decisions and how they can cost your business.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why you need to stop telling yourself that you don’t deserve to have a new team member.
- Why your age or the age of your business does not dictate the number of team members you should have.
- Why you need to worry about your business and your business only when making hiring decisions.
- How it’s okay for your business to thrive when other businesses are struggling.
- If your business is showing you that it’s the right time to hire, you need to hire someone.
- Why you will hurt your business if you don’t act on hiring at the right time.
This episode refers to the following Growing Your Team podcast episodes:
Are you experiencing these hiring mindset challenges? Let’s get you past them and on to making the best decision for your business.
Schedule your free Hiring Jump-Start call today where we will discuss if hiring is the right move for you, and, if so, how I can support you as you find your new team member.
Book your call here.
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today so you never miss a future episode.
I have so much information to share with you. Plus, I have a long line of guests who you will not want to miss!
Also, if you have not done so yet, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find this podcast and give them the knowledge to grow and lead their team members.
You’re stuck in the cycle of having enough work to be successful but not enough time to grow your business.
You know you need help but you’re not sure what help is best.
You need the three-part method for finding the right person who will save you time and earn you more by getting the right work off your plate.