At Growing Your Team, we are the experts on building the team that allows your business to scale.
Simplifying the process of hiring the right team members to save you valuable time and earn you more revenue.
Ep23 – Why You Need to Ask Behavioral Interview Questions
The Growing Your Team Podcast
Are you asking the right kind of questions when you interview candidates for your open positions?
While there are many questions you can ask, there is one type of question that is essential to ask. That type of question is behavioral interview questions.
Listen to this episode of the Growing Your Team podcast to learn more about behavioral interview questions and why you’re putting yourself at risk when the majority of your interview questions don’t fall into this category.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why interviews are an important step when searching for a new team member.
- Why you should determine if a candidate can the job before you care if they fit your culture.
- What behavioral interview questions are and how they will help you figure out if a candidate is the right person for your opening.
- Why you should avoid hypothetical questions during an interview.
- How past performance is the best indicator of future performance.
- How to prepare questions that uncover the information you need to make a good hiring decision.
Learn more about interviewing candidates through these Growing Your Team podcast episodes:
Is a lack of time holding you back from scaling your business?
You dream of the days when you can focus on your zone of genius instead of being stuck doing all the things, and, you long for working fewer hours while still being able to grow your revenue.
You might think that long hours and being overworked is just a part of owning a business, but it’s actually a sign that you need to hire help.
Of course, hiring any new team member is a big step, and you most likely have questions.
It’s time for you to get the answers.
Schedule your Preparing to Hire session, let’s will dig into your business and determine:
– If it’s the right time for your business to hire a new team member
– What tasks you should get off your plate first to give you back the time you need and produce the best financial ROI
– The roles and responsibilities of the new team member so you can be clear and confident on who to hire
– Whether you should hire a contractor (like a VA or Social Media Manager), or a part-time or full-time employee
Learn more and schedule your session today: Preparing to Hire
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today so you never miss a future episode.
I have so much information to share with you. Plus, I have a long line of guests who you will not want to miss!
Also, if you have not done so yet, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find this podcast and give them the knowledge to grow and lead their team members.
You’re stuck in the cycle of having enough work to be successful but not enough time to grow your business.
You know you need help but you’re not sure what help is best.
You need the three-part method for finding the right person who will save you time and earn you more by getting the right work off your plate.