Free Webinar: Preparing for the Unexpected with your Employees
Register for the Free Webinar - December 18th at 4 pm EasternPreparing for the Unexpected with your Employees
What would you do if your best employee quit today?
Could you keep the business running as usual?
How would you leverage your current staff?
Is your team prepared to jump in where needed?
If you answered no to any of these, then it’s time to put together a succession plan and fill your pipeline.
Your business, employees, and most importantly, your customers will thank you the next time the unexpected happens.
The Unexpected Will Happen.
—> Great employees will leave due to life changes
—> You’ll have to let go a once top performer
—> Someone, including yourself, might take a leave of absence due to health reasons
—> The opportunity to open another location could present itself but you must act immediately before it’s gone
—> A top client could decide to double their business but only if you can prove you can handle the additional work
Even positive changes can cause internal stress when you don’t properly prepare.
Don’t let your business become Paralyzed with Uncertainty when these situations happen.
What is a Succession Plan?
By creating a succession plan, also known as a building your pipeline, you can:
- Protect your company when shake-ups occur so you can continue to serve your clients and keep the doors open
- Develop leaders and top talent so you can leverage their strengths for upcoming goals and projects
- Identify training needs within your business so you can be proactive instead of reactive
- Plan for the long-term today so you can easily get there tomorrow
Register Now for the December 18th 4 pm Eastern Webinar.
During this free training you will learn:
- What a success plan (AKA pipeline) is and why your business needs one
- The fears that hold you back from succession planning
- Where to place employees in your pipeline so the whole team can be successful
- How to prepare employees for the next move before it happens so that things go more smoothly and you get to your goals faster
Yes, Even Small Businesses Need a Succession Pipeline.