Workshop: Creating a Productive Business Schedule
During this hands-on, online workshop, you will have guided time to create a workable and productive business schedule for you to follow while completing work for your company.
- Discover WHY personal business schedules are essential when you run a company
- Identify WHAT type of schedule is best for your situation
- Learn HOW to create the schedule that helps you achieve your goals
The interactive workshop format allows you to ask questions and gain feedback so you can walk away with a workable and productive business schedule that you can implement immediately.
When: Wednesday, April 25th at 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern
- Increase your success —> Find the hours you need each week to work on all parts of your business.
- Create clarity so you can serve your clients with confidence and complete projects on time.
- Reduce the feeling of guilt. It’s okay not to work 24/7 —> You can STILL reach your goals!
About the Workshop:
Whether you run a flexible work-from-home business, a brick-and-mortar company, a side hustle in addition to your 9-5, or any combination, creating and following a business schedule will help you succeed.
Without a set schedule, business owners often find themselves either feeling that their business is taking over their life or that they do not have enough time to do everything they need to do within their company.
By creating a business schedule, you know when you should be working and when it is ok not to work. Also, a business schedule creates a clear picture of the time you have available which allows you to develop better timelines and deadlines for the work within your company.
By attending this workshop, you will walk away with a workable and productive business schedule.
During the hour-long meeting, you will learn more about why a business schedule is essential and work through the steps to create your schedule. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and gain the clarity you need to develop an effective schedule.
A business schedule is often one of the first items needed to become better at managing your time. I am ready to help you find the time you need to succeed at your business goals!